Pages

Thursday 15 March 2007

Carpet cleaning, toddler style

Continuing the "How to sell your house" saga, Tom took our 'We must shampoo the carpets' a tad literally. He got hold of his bright pink baby shampoo, took it into his bedroom and proceeded to spill it all over his pale yellow carpet. I walked past the bedroom and did the classic double take when I saw the huge pink stain and two children merrily rubbing their hands in the mess! Sadly, I didn't have the camera handy, or I'm sure I could have given you all a good laugh! Do you have any idea how hard it is to get that much shampoo out of a carpet? The more you rub, the more it froths...it's just horrendous! Luckily, we have accepted an offer on the house, so I have the luxury of time to get the stain out. As long as it's gone before the new people move in, they never need know what a cheeky little toddler did to their carpets!

No comments: