Pages

Friday 30 March 2007

Pretty in pink (briefly!)


Those that know me, know my tastes run to the traditional (Mark would say old-fashioned) when it comes to clothing my children. The other day I was lamenting the fact that Lily has never had a bonnet. At the speed I knit, she'd be wearing the bonnet to her wedding and I've never seen one to buy in the usual babywear shops. I was absolutely thrilled when my mum found this fun crocheted bonnet in Plymouth market. Lily, however, is less than thrilled. I think it was on her head for about three seconds before she pulled it off. You can see how quickly she moved by the blurring of her arm in the photograph. You'll forgive a doting mother for pointing out that she really is a very pretty little thing. Just don't make her wear a bonnet!

No comments: