Pages

Friday 25 May 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

You may have noticed a scarcity of new posts lately. I'm afraid I'm rather snowed under with the house move and all manner of associated stress at the moment, so I don't really have time for blogging. Our solicitors have turned out to be complete cowboys and we are on the brink of losing our buyers as a result. If we can salvage the situation, we are likely to be moving out the week after next, though we will probably have to put our things into storage for a while rather than move straight into the beautiful house we are buying. We have now decided to get professional packers in, which is an incredible relief for me. However, I am single handedly trying to declutter the house and sort out a garage full of goodness knows what whilst trying to run a home and look after an energetic toddler and demanding baby. Suffice to say, there isn't much time left for my blog! I will try and post where I can, but I'm afraid it won't be as regularly as usual. I'll let you all know what happens with our house "situation".

No comments: