Pages

Sunday 23 September 2007

Checking in...

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. It's been pretty busy round here this month, with my parents coming up for their first visit and then, after they left, us all succumbing to the usual round of colds, coughs and other bugs that seem to be prevalent as soon as the air turns chilly. We are all still ill at the moment and I'm not getting much sleep with two sick babies to attend to.


We had a fabulous time when my parents came to visit and I miss them so much already! I wish they didn't live so far away! They brought their Yorkshire Terrier, Molly, with them for the week and she was a huge hit with the Podlings. Now referred to as 'Molly-The-Dog' by Tom, she is much missed by both of them. One of the nights when Lily was particularly poorly, she woke up at midnight asking for 'Moyee'!


I guess it would take too long to fully catch up with all our happenings, which is a shame as I have so many lovely pictures I'd like to share. Which leads me to my next post...of which more tomorrow as it now grows late and I need to try and get some sleep!
'From the Rose Garden I' by L. Psaryova

No comments: