Pages

Monday 24 September 2007

Random Pictures presents...

So, this is my idea. I always have more Podling pictures than I have time to blog about them and I end up never sharing these with people. I thought I would share some of these photos weekly in a "Random Pictures presents" post. This means that the pictures might have been taken weeks, months, or even longer ago, but may still be enjoyed by those who are interested in our family. It also means I'll always have something to blog about, even if nothing of note happened that week!

So, for my first "Random Pictures" post, I'd like to share some pictures we took this August Bank Holiday weekend of our trip to the beach at Prestatyn. It was Lily's first proper trip to the beach. We took her to a beach in Cornwall when she was three months old, but I don't suppose she remembers much about it!








No comments: