Pages

Friday 20 June 2008

Mee hungry

Six-year-old me on a Malaysian beach

I am anticipating a very delicious tea tonight. A new take-away restaurant has just opened up that makes Malaysian food and Mark is treating us to dinner! For those that don't know, I lived in Malaysia for a few years as a child and in Brunei for a couple of years after that. I loved the food we ate over there, so I'm very excited about this restaurant opening up nearby. Since we very rarely get to dine out in the evenings, the fact that it only does take-away suits us just fine. I was spoilt for choice when confronted with the menu, but decided on Mee Goreng. I also went for the 'she can't make up her mind' style starter that has one of everything in it. Mmmm...I can taste it already! Mark has just gone to collect the food and I hope it lives up to my expectations!



Edited to add: The meal was lovely. Not the best I've had, but close enough!

No comments: