Pages

Monday 1 December 2008

It's huge!!

Mark surprised us by picking up a Christmas tree on his way home from work this evening. He drove home with about a foot of Christmas tree sticking out of one of the back windows! He picked out this rather attractive Nordman Fir, which is a much nicer shade of green than the picture shows. It is rather large though! Mark is six foot tall, so I got him to stand next to the tree for reference. I have no idea how we are going to get round the back of the tree to decorate it!
.

4 comments:

Matthew said...

I must admit I was a bit apprehensive about reading this post, as I had just read the "7 Quick Takes", and with the comment about Mark's current photogenic state I was a bit worried what it might contain!

Have a good Christmas and take care!

Paula said...

Tut tut, Matthew! I should probably clarify that it is Tom and not Mark who likes to run around half naked!

Hope you and your family also have a great Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Take care,
Paula

Whitney said...

That is one THICK tree!!

Matthew said...

Yeah, Steph did point that out to me last night...I blame it on working 11 hours and having a cold! What is it with children and running around naked, Connor loves escaping from the the bathroom whilst being dried and then being chased around the house dripping wet and naked!