Pages

Monday 11 May 2009

Our Anniversary

Mark gave me a bunch of roses and daisies (my favourite flowers) for our annivesary.


Mark and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary yesterday. At 3.00pm on May 10th 2003 I promised to love, honour and obey my husband and I've never found a promise so easy to keep. Life with Mark just gets better and better and I thank God that I am fortunate enough to be his wife. Our marriage has been blessed with three children (one yet to be born) who have brought so much joy and purpose to my life. I am also lucky enough to have married into a wonderful family and now have a fantastic mother and father-in-law and two lovely brothers-in-law to add to my own wonderful family. I truly feel blessed to be Mark's wife and look forward to what our future may bring.

1 comment:

Fi said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe it is 6 years.