Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2009

An apple for teacher

This week marks the end of the school year. I wanted to send a little gift to Tom and Lily's playgroup leaders to thank them for all their work over the past year, so I put together a simple little gift basket for the Podlings to give to them this morning.
.
There are four leaders in the group, so I made up four bags of toffees and tied them up with ribbon. I then made a thank you card with an apple motif to attach to each bag. The back of each card has a picture of Tom and Lily and the words, "Thank you for all your hard work over the past year. Love from Tom and Lily P-". I lined a basket with pink shredded tissue paper and placed the bags inside and to finish the whole thing off, I put in four shiny green apples. An apple for each teacher. I hope this simple little gift will let them know how much their efforts are appreciated.

No comments: