Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Last day of playgroup

The Podlings only go to playgroup one morning a week, so today is their last day. They are having their leavers concert on Friday, but this morning marks their last normal session before the holidays. For Tom, this means his last ever session at playgroup as he will be starting school in September. To mark the occasion, I snapped a few pictures of the Podlings before we left this morning. We were running a bit late, so I didn't have a lot of time to devote to capturing the perfect photo, but here they are...Tom and Lily having completed one full year of playgroup. Where does the time go?


No more playgroup for Tom.
I can't believe my little boy is off to school in September!

Lily has grown up so much since she started playgroup last year.

Walking up the lane to playgroup
.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I don't know they grow up so fast!! and when they start school they seem to grow up faster. I can't believe I am making exactly the same bolero jacket in the same colour for Isabella. And your fairy cakes look lovely and oh so nice think I out on 2lb's just looking at them, lol. x