Pages

Monday 17 August 2009

A visit from Nanny and Grandad

My parents went home yesterday having spent nearly a week with us. It was so lovely to see them and I certainly appreciated the extra help! Tom and Lily enjoyed blackberry picking and frequent trips to the park with my dad and Emma enjoyed sleeping on my mum...a lot! We're thinking of renaming her Nanny Nod as it seemed as though Emma was completely incapable of staying awake in her arms! We really enjoyed their visit and hope it won't be too long before we see them again.
.
Off to the park with Grandad and my parents' Yorkie, Molly
.
My mum became Emma's favourite place to nap during her visit!
.
On Saturday, we took the Podlings to a nearby ball pool for fun and frolics and afterwards my parents took us out for a lovely meal.
..

No comments: