Pages

Friday 11 December 2009

Bring on the clowns

Tom is in centre in the large red wig
.
This morning I got to watch my little boy singing and dancing in his school Christmas concert. This is a huge thing. At the start of the school year, Tom would be taken crying from music class as he didn't like the noise of other people singing. It was a struggle to get him to stay in the room, let alone join in. A few weeks later, he is on stage in front of a room full of parents, not only singing and dancing, but clearly enjoying it. What a transformation! His teachers are fantastic and have brought him on so well. It was such a treat to see him really joining in with the other children and he looked so cute in his clown costume. I am so proud of him I could burst!
..
As usual I have blanked out the faces of the other children in line with my personal policy not to post pictures of other people's children on the Internet without their parents' permission/knowledge.
..

No comments: