Pages

Monday 21 December 2009

Let it snow

Tom the snowman..

One of the great things about having children is that you get to do all the things you loved doing as a child. We had a bit of snow over the weekend, so this morning Lily and I went out and made a snowman. I believe I've mentioned how much Tom hates being cold, so he opted out of this activity. He settled down in the playroom with his Lego and some cartoons, Emma napped and Lily and I went out in the garden and played in the snow.
..


Work in progress
..
Lily had a great time doing this and so did I for that matter! Since we used one of Tom's old hats and his scarf, we decided to name our snowman Tom, in honour of our absent playmate. The real Tom was happy just to admire our snow creation from the warmth of the house.

Lily was extremely proud of our snowman and wants to make another one tomorrow!

My work here is done!
..

No comments: