Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2010

What's cooking?


Lily likes to sit on the side and watch me when I'm cooking. Today, she was handing me potatoes as I chopped vegetables. I thought she looked sweet, so I took a picture.
.
I can't believe I haven't updated the blog in over a week! Things have been quiet around here lately. I've been doing housework, cooking, looking after the Podlings...the usual, everyday stuff. I somehow don't seem to have anything to blog about! Unusually for me I haven't been taking many pictures either. Emma hasn't been sleeping too well lately, so I'm just tired and trying to keep life simple at the moment. I'm currently suffering from a cold, but hopefully things will pick up and I can get back to regular blogging again soon. In the meantime, here is a random picture of our tea simmering in the slow cooker...
..
Beef stew, served with homemade cheese muffins and followed by rice pudding...comfort food for a tired Mummy!
.

No comments: