Pages

Sunday 27 June 2010

Shorn

.
It has been pretty hot round here lately, so I thought Tom might appreciate having some of his hair chopped off. Tom has masses of thick curls and I have to confess that I rather like keeping them a little longer. However, I figured the time had finally come to give my little man a proper boy's haircut, so out came the scissors (I cut both mine and the Podlings' hair myself). You would not believe the pile of curls that came off his head. I wish I had thought to take a photo of them! His new haircut will be much cooler for him in this hot weather and the cut is much neater than the mop of curls I had been making him sport. I think he looks lovely with his shorter hair, but I can't believe how much older he now looks. It seems like you just blink and your children grow up! It all happens much too fast!
.
Tom posing with his Lego Storm trooper.
.

No comments: