Pages

Thursday 19 August 2010

The pen is mightier than the sword!

Three Podlings contained in a playpen...the possibilities are endless!
.
Emma is a real outdoor baby. She would live in the garden given half a chance. Tom and Lily were playing outside today and Emma, naturally, wanted to be with them. Emma is a very active little soul and needs constant supervision, but I needed to do a few things in the kitchen. In order for her to have some outdoor time with her siblings, I pulled our playpen out of storage and set about putting it together. I wrestled with the mighty beast for 20 minutes and produced a lovely little baby cage, much to the delight of Tom and Lily who instantly took up residence and demanded I give it a roof! My efforts were in vain however. About five minutes after I completed the playpen, it started raining and I had to dismantle the whole thing again. Bother!
.
Still, the idea of containing three children in a cage has promise! Failing that, I could follow my mum's suggestion that I sit in the playpen with my knitting and ignore the chaos around me!
.

1 comment:

Lainey said...

I like Mum's idea!
This is why we are getting another puppy rather than having children. At least you can crate your dogs and no one judges you!