Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Loch Morlich

I took a lot of pictures on our holiday, so I thought I'd share some my favourites over several posts. We were extremely fortunate with the weather the week we were away and were able to enjoy a picnic almost every day. We spent one glorious afternoon by Loch Morlich, about eight miles from Aviemore. It was a picture perfect location for a picnic and the Podlings had a lovely time splashing in the Loch. I donned my wellies and splashed right alongside them and we had a wonderful time throwing stones in the water, watching the fish and getting each other wet. It was a perfect afternoon.
.
.
Emma was more than happy to share our picnic with the ducks
.
Emma is a real water baby, you just can't keep her away from it
.
.
Emma cunningly adapted the traditional crawl to save her knees. Clever girl!
.

No comments: