Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


Tom and Lily decorated the Christmas tree on Sunday afternoon, shortly before Lily came down with a nasty fever. I haven't actually rearranged any of the ornaments as I think they did a really good job this year. I put on the lights, the ribbon and the angel and Mark and I put a few decorations on the higher branches to balance the tree out a bit, but they did the rest and had a lovely time doing it. I took a gamble and put the tree in the lounge, but thankfully Emma isn't as obsessed with it as I thought she might be. She already knows she's not supposed to take the baubles off the tree and tries to get away with merely tickling them when she thinks no one is looking! So far no breakages!

Emma loved exploring the box of baubles.
.

1 comment:

Lainey said...

Looks lovely. I'm glad you managed to decorate between illnesses!