Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Thirty Four


Today was my birthday, in which I reached the ripe old age of 34. With Mark ill and two of the Podlings at school it was a fairly quiet day. I put together a little birthday tea (the Podlings expect it!), but I didn't do any baking for it (I'm still recovering from Easter!). My very pretty birthday cake was a bargain from Tesco! I blew up some balloons (again mainly for the Podlings) and we had a lovely little tea together. I used floral and pink china and my favourite pink and white tablecloth. It was my party, so I figured I had every right to be all girly! Mark tells me that I can have an 'official' birthday when he is better. I'm all for dragging out my birthday as long as possible!

Not my most flattering picture, but my little Lily looks adorable!
.

No comments: