Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

Checking in


I've totally neglected my poor blog during our recent bout of illness! Mark is slowly on the mend, though he still gets very tired and breathless. He is signed off work until next week and I just hope he is well enough to go back when Tuesday rolls around. He has been very unwell and I think it is going to take some time for him to get his strength back. The Podlings are all well again and though I am still suffering from a raging sore throat and a cough, things are slowly returning to normal. I am colossally behind on the housework and laundry and, since a certain little lady is turning five this week, I also have a birthday to organise. All this to say that I'm afraid the blog is likely to remain quiet for a few more days. By way of catch up, I will leave you with some photos I took of Lily and Spencer from when she was Star of the Week a couple of weeks ago.


We've been growing some vegetables from seed this year. Lily is proudly showing off the peppers we had just potted on.

Lily and Spencer at a local ball pool on an afternoon out with her Nanna and Grandad

Lily at her Star of the Week tea party which we held the night before Spencer had to go back to school.
.

No comments: