Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Emma sings Alphablocks

.
Alphablocks is an excellent CBeebies programme that teaches children phonics. Mark and I love it as much as the Podlings! I credit the Alphablocks with helping both Tom and Lily with their phonics since they both had a sudden, dramatic improvement with their reading at about the time I was putting the programme on for them a lot. I can already see Emma picking up the basic letter sounds from her favourite episodes and she loves to sing along. One of our favourite episodes is 'Why?' in which the letter Y laments not being a vowel. Here is a short video of Emma (in pyjamas) singing along...

.

1 comment:

Hollace said...

Oh is this ever cute! She really has it down. I wonder if American kids watching would learn to speak with a British accent!