Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

Baby in red


Before I had any children, I dreamed that one day I would have a little girl and that this little girl would wear a red wool coat with black velvet trim and matching beret. Imagine my excitement on finding this little matching set for Emma! I gave it to her for Christmas and since Emma loves to get clothes for presents (most unusual for one so small), she was as thrilled with it as I was. However, the practicalities of giving a dry-clean-only coat to a toddler means that there hasn't really been much chance for her to wear it yet. We were going to Lily's class assembly on Friday morning, so I thought it would be a lovely opportunity to dress Emma in her 'best' coat. She looked so adorable I just wanted to eat her with a spoon! She looked like the little girl in my dreams!


Look at those adorable golden waves! I have to say that the little girl in my head had dark hair. Since my hair is naturally almost black I always imagined that my children would have dark hair. Imagine my surprise at having three little blond children!
,

No comments: