Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Impromptu Photoshoot


After her playgroup session and some time in the park, Emma and I took a frolic in the long grass behind our house on the way home. We were having a great time playing and I suddenly looked up and thought, she's wearing a white dress and this is the perfect setting for a photo shoot. So naturally I whipped out my camera (which I almost always have on me) and started taking photos as we played together. We had a great time!

Although there are a lot of photos in this post, it is only a portion of what I actually took. Some of these I have chosen because I like Emma's expression and some I have chosen because I like the composition of the picture. There are quite a few of Emma from behind because I love her long hair. Although I have cut her fringe many times, the back has never been cut and it is incredibly long for her age. Those golden waves get me every time!

I'd love to know if you have a favourite. I love them all, but then I'm rather partial to the subject!

Those eyelashes! 

I taught Emma how to make 'confetti' with the grass seed and she thought it was great fun. 








Here, Emma is busy elaborating on how our game was going to progress. I think monsters were involved and we had to fall over and pretend to be dead. 


No comments: