Pages

Thursday 5 July 2012

Sports Day


A little late, but here are a few pictures from Tom and Lily's school sports day last week. I was rather unusually able to get really close this time, so Emma and I had a good view and I was able to get some nice pictures. Thankfully the race area was fenced off, otherwise I suspect I would have had pictures of all three Podlings running. Emma really wanted to get in there with Tom and Lily! In the end, she found a few friends her own age to play with and had fun exploring the field with them instead.

Tom and Lily both did really well and seemed to really be enjoying themselves. We were grateful the rain held off long enough that the children were able to have their fun afternoon. Their second sports day is next week, so it will be interesting to see if they are lucky enough to score two dry days. This has been the wettest spring and summer I can remember!



..

No comments: