Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Home Again

Sunset over Widemouth Bay, Cornwall

We are now back home again after a lovely two weeks' holiday in the Westcountry. We stayed with my parents in Devon for a week and then we spent a week in a caravan in Cornwall with Mark's parents. It was a delightful time of fun, family and, unbelievably, good weather! Needless to say I have a great many photos to share from our time away. However, much as I am dying to get them on the blog*, I have very little time to blog at the moment. I have all the attendant laundry of a fortnights' holiday to deal with (I washed my sixth load this morning and I'm still not at the bottom of the laundry basket!) and my Podlings are all off to school next week, which means that I am more inclined to play with them and enjoy our last week together than I am to wash, clean or blog! Finally, whilst our shiny new Internet connection has a lovely fast download speed, the upload speed is pants! This means that blogging lots of photos is a very long, tedious thing for me to do at the moment. Slowly, slowly might catchy monkey, but it doesn't make for fun blogging! Mark assures me that he can get the upload speed sorted out, but until then I am not inclined to spend my evenings watching my photos uploading at the speed of a sedated snail. Rest assured that when time (and upload speed) permits, I will be posting a great many photos. You will be begging me to stop!

*I have an almost compulsive need to record our family life so that I will have something to look back on when I am rattling around my empty nest in future years! I love our life right now and I don't want to forget a moment of these wonderful years.
.

No comments: