Pages

Sunday 8 September 2013

Emma's P.E. bag


I love making P.E. bags, so was quite looking forward to making one for Emma. Tom and Lily have Mummy-made P.E. bags, so it was natural to want to make one for Emma too. I used this lovely cotton fabric that my Mum gave me. It is light blue with ballet shoes all over it. Emma loves pretending to be a ballerina, so I thought it would be appropriate for her (I have enough of the fabric left over to make the girls skirts with it too). I lined the bag with a pretty floral print as Emma adores florals (she takes after her Mum!). The monogram is hand appliqued and I added two ribbon roses to pick up the roses on the ballet shoes. Emma absolutely loved it!


Showing a close-up of the monogram and the floral lining


I took these pictures at night, so the quality of the photos isn't great, but you get the idea.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done you, they get better and better. Love Mum.xxxx