Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

A Scrapbook for Lily


Lily was home sick from school on Monday. She had been ill on Sunday night, so needed to be kept home, but she was feeling a bit better on Monday morning. It's nice to be able to have some one on one time with the children, so I abandoned any plans to get any housework done and just gave the whole day up to her.

We watched a film together in the morning and then I got out all my old craft supplies and introduced Lily to the wonderful world of scrapbooking. I used to love scrapbooking, but haven't really done it since Tom was a baby. I haven't had as much time for hobbies since having children for some reason! I knew Lily would love it as she is naturally very creative and loves crafts. She is also very sentimental, so I knew the prospect of having her own photo album would thrill her. I wasn't wrong, she LOVED scrapbooking. She spent the rest of the day in crafter's heaven and churned out six pages for the album I gave her. I had to make her stop for some lunch, which she ate in record time so she get right back to scrapbooking again. I think she has a new hobby!

Lily with her first ever scrapbook page

Another page for her scrapbook, this time of her baby pictures

Her cousin Rowan got a two page spread in her album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily has done brilliantly, tell her Nanny loves the pages and thinks she is really talented. Mum xxx

Lainey said...

Very impressive! Well done Lily :)