Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

20 week ultrasound of Podling Number 4

Mark and I saw in the New Year on a high note following my 20 week scan. Scheduled for New Year's Eve, it was certainly something to look forward to at the end of the year and the knowledge that the baby appears healthy was something wonderful to take into the new year. We got to have a really good look at the baby, who co-operated beautifully for all the measurements. I came out with a huge smile on my face and a lovely scan picture to keep. My newest little treasure!

I'm pretty big for 20 weeks!
.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Hi! Loved your cute Christmas pics and congrats on baby number four!! :)

Paula said...

Thank you very much! We are very excited about the new baby and can't wait to meet him/her.