Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

10/52

"A portrait of my children once a week, every week in 2014"


Tom, this week you:
  • Earned a Headteacher's Award for your poem 'The Magic Box' and made us all very proud.
  • Looked fabulous as Fantastic Mr Fox on World Book Day, but only decided the night before who you were going to be. Thank Goodness we still had last year's costume!
  • Enjoyed going to the cinema with Nanna and Grandad to see 'Mr Peabody and Sherman'.
  • Had lots of fun playing Super Dogs with Uncle Ryan on Sunday. You love that game so much and Uncle Ryan is so much fun!
  • Drew a lot of maps for the games you are designing.



Lily, this week you:
  • Made a fabulous butterfly out of paper and card following a disappointment at school on Monday. Crafting always cheers you up.
  • Made a lot of books with your new stapler from Nanny and Grandad. There isn't much paper left!
  • Had fun helping to make (and eat) pancakes on Shrove Tuesday.
  • Looked adorable as Deborah from 'Teddy Robinson' on World Book Day. I love that you enjoy those stories!
  • Loved going to the cinema with Nanna and Grandad on Sunday afternoon.


Emma, this week you:

  • Had lots of fun helping to make pancakes on Shrove Tuesday. You love helping in the kitchen.
  • Fell in love with a pink straw hat!
  • Looked so sweet as Mary Had a Little Lamb on World Book Day. You had been looking forward to dressing up for school for so long and were very excited about it!
  • Performed brilliantly in your class assembly on Friday morning. You were the cat from 'Hey Diddle Diddle' and just looked so adorable up on stage with all your friends. Despite being the smallest in your class, you sang louder than anyone else and I could hear your voice above everyone. You were fantastic! Unfortunately, you got very sad when it was time for me to leave and cried because you didn't want me to go. I wish I could have brought you home with me!
  • Were tremendously excited to get to go to the cinema with Nanna and Grandad. You love the cinema so much!


Podling Number 4 (30 weeks pregnant), this week the results of my blood tests came back and showed that I was slightly anaemic. This explains why I have been feeling so very tired and I am hoping that once I start taking iron tablets I will get some energy back! I have been patiently waiting for the burst of energy I experienced in the middle of my other pregnancies and the anaemia might explain why I haven't had it! You continue to move around a lot and it amuses me to lie in bed at around eleven (when you really seem to wake up!) and watch my abdomen dancing around as you move about. I am very excited, little one, because I am booked in for a 4D ultrasound scan next Friday and I can't wait to see your face! I have never had a 4D ultrasound before, so this will be a first for both of us! I hope you co-operate and we get some lovely pictures of you!
. 

No comments: