Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Alexander's Nursery


We don't spend a lot of time in the nursery at the moment as Alexander still sleeps in with us, but we do try to spend some of our day here. It is so soft and sweet and is even better now that I have my little boy to put in it.  Alexander is my last baby, so I am doing my best to soak up everything 'baby' and I just love his nursery. Now that we know that Alexander is a boy, I would like to replace the pink carpet and faintly pink walls at some point (you may remember it used to be Lily's room). I know he doesn't care now, but there will come a time when he will object to a pink bedroom! For now though, it is lovely just the way it is.


His chest of drawers now has a few personal items on display, like the little 'Baby Boy' teddy given to Alex by one of Tom's school friends. The 'A' with the little Peter Rabbit figure was a very thoughtful gift from a family friend and we display it next to one of Alexander's newborn pictures (Thanks again Hattie! We love it!)

Of course, Alex still sleeps in with us at the moment, so he also likes to hang out on my bed. Especially around 4am!
.

1 comment:

Lainey said...

He really does look content!
Rowan liked hanging out on our bed at 4am too. And puking on it. Not so cool :/