Pages

Thursday 9 October 2014

Lighting the way


I have to face facts, Alexander is now too big for his Moses Basket. I suspect he is waking himself up by bumping into the sides of the basket and he really is filling it now. That being said, I am dragging my heels about putting him in his own room. I love having him near me at night, not to mention the convenience of not having to walk down the corridor in the middle of the night when he wakes up. Nevertheless, I plan to make the 'big move' in the next couple of days.

Just in time for Alexander's move to his own room, I found the perfect lamp. It is just right for his sweet, traditional nursery and I love it! I am so going to miss my baby boy at night, but at least we will have a soft sweet light to share for sleepy bedtime cuddles.

No comments: