Pages

Monday 26 October 2015

Mark's Official Birthday


My most excellent husband celebrated his birthday on the 22nd of October. Mark couldn't be with us for his actual birthday, so we decided to give him an official birthday the following Sunday instead. Mark's parents were able to come across and join us and we celebrated with a little birthday tea.

The Podlings had a lot of fun decorating the birthday cake with some of just about every cake decoration I had in my cupboard! 

Lily wanted to make a special rainbow jelly dessert, but as I only had three colours of jelly in the cupboard it was more of a sunset jelly dessert. She made most of it on her own, with me just supervising. She made one glass for everyone at the party and topped them with whipped cream and sprinkles. She did a lovely job and they looked lovely.

Make a wish!
.

No comments: